Break out on your own.
Lace up the Merrell Women's Solo Hiking Shoe and go explore a new trail in cool comfort and retro style. Durable suede protects you from trail-side obstacles, while a mesh lining treated with M Select Fresh odor control helps your foot breathe and remain relatively stink-free. A molded nylon arch shank, EVA footbed, and air cushion in the heel all boost stability and support over rocky terrain and rough, city sidewalks alike. Meanwhile, the rubber M Select Grip outsole provides sure-footed traction over slick, muddy surfaces.
- Casual hiking boot that's at home in the city or mountains
- Suede upper offers durability and comfort
- Mesh lining helps enhance ventilation for a dry fit
- Odor control keeps funky smells at bay after a long day
- Molded nylon arch shank and air cushion in the heel provide support
- Grippy rubber outsole serves up traction on slick surfaces
- Item #MER00AW
- Q & A
Such a Cool Shoe
- Fit: Runs small
You had me at: Casual hiking boot that's at home in the city or mountains.
How true that is. I live in the mountains and work in the city - thus, this is the shoe for me.
I was looking for a good all-around shoe, multi functional and this does not disappoint. Normally I wear a size 8 and bought a size 8. Now that I have been wearing them for a few months, I wish I would have got an 8.5. If this shoe is still around when my current pair is ready for replacement, I will be getting them again.