You’re no fair-weather hiker.
Triumph over dreary weather and muddy trails with the Women’s Siren Q2 Mid Waterproof Boot, which has a waterproof, breathable membrane to seal out rain and mud. Merrell specifically designed this boot with a footbed to fit and support all three natural arches of women’s feet, providing comfort for long days on the trail. Enjoy the stability provided by the M Select Grip outsole as it maintains traction even on slippery surfaces with lugs that bite into the mud. An antimicrobial treatment reduces odors caused by bacteria, ending the days of smelly boots besmirching your drive home.
- Hiking boot for sloppy trails
- Waterproof M Select Dry Membrane allows your feet to breathe
- PU coated leather upper keeps mud at bay
- M Select Grip provides traction on slimy trails
- Fit.Tri footbed supports all three natural arches of the foot
- M Select Fresh reduces odors by resisting bacteria
- Item #MER00GI
leather (polyurethane coated)
M Select Dry
M Select Fit.Tri EVA
QForm dual density
M Select Grip