The trail calls.
Much like those mythological creatures luring sailors to their doom, the winding trails of the wilderness call your name. Thankfully the Merrell Siren Hex Q2 E-Mesh Hiking Shoe has more benevolent intentions when it likewise lures you out into the hills. Featuring a lightweight construction, with breathable mesh uppers engineered to hug your feet in a comfortable fit, this hiking shoe makes your heart sing. A dual-density midsole cradles your foot in comfort from trailhead to peak and back again, with a Merrell Air Cushion placed at the hell for shock absorption and added stability. Rubber outsoles boast 3.5mm lugs for versatile grip on variable terrain, with generous toe and heel protection against any bruise-inducing rocks that may lurk in your path.
- Lightweight hiking shoes that lure you out onto the trail
- Mesh uppers offer plenty of ventilated comfort as you hike
- Dual-density midsole cushions your feet during long days
- Durable traction keeps a steady grip on wet or dry terrain
- Removable insole provides light support to all three arches
- Lace closure for support and an adjustable fit
- Item #MER00I9