Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Hiking & Backpacking Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Siren Hex Q2 E-Mesh Hiking Shoe
Much like those mythological creatures luring sailors to their doom, the winding trails of the wilderness call your name. Thankfully the Merrell Siren Hex Q2 E-Mesh Hiking Shoe has more benevolent intentions when it likewise lures you out into the hills. Featuring a lightweight construction, with breathable mesh uppers engineered to hug your feet in a comfortable fit, this hiking shoe makes your heart sing. A dual-density midsole cradles your foot in comfort from trailhead to peak and back again, with a Merrell Air Cushion placed at the hell for shock absorption and added stability. Rubber outsoles boast 3.5mm lugs for versatile grip on variable terrain, with generous toe and heel protection against any bruise-inducing rocks that may lurk in your path.
- Lightweight hiking shoes that lure you out onto the trail
- Mesh uppers offer plenty of ventilated comfort as you hike
- Dual-density midsole cushions your feet during long days
- Durable traction keeps a steady grip on wet or dry terrain
- Removable insole provides light support to all three arches
- Lace closure for support and an adjustable fit
- Item #MER00I9
- Upper Material
- Kinetic Fit Tri
- Q FORM 2
- M-Select Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 26, 2019
Excited to try these out on the local hiking trails.