Hope for the best, prepare for the wet.
You've been watching those storm clouds all day, making sure they don't burst before you get back to the trailhead. Lucky for you, you've got the Merrell Siren Edge Q2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe. This low-wearing hiker is outfitted with Merrell's M Select Dry technology, keeping your feet dry when the inevitable happens. Get durable traction with an M Select Grip outsole to keep your shoes nice and grippy even when things get slick on the trail. A Q Form 2 midsole offers support and a naturally stable construction, ensuring that you can be as comfortable and efficient as possible as you make the final push back to dry places.
- Keep feet dry and happy with this versatile waterproof hiking shoe
- Waterproof membrane lets you venture out confidently in any weather
- Durable rubber outsole gives you grip to keep moving over wet trails
- Q Form 2 midsole provides support for a naturally stabilizing stride
- Anti-odor technology keeps shoes smelling fresh long after the hike
- Low profile offers versatility for mountain activities
- Item #MER00KB
- Q & A
Good in-between for running shoe & boot
I bought this as a gift for my sister for her trip out West. This is a great shoe for hikes where a large amount of ankle support isn't needed but you still want a sturdy shoe with traction. The waterproof nature of it keeps feet dry for small stream crossings and the traction on the sole helps jumping from rock to rock with confidence.