The trails are calling.
When the sun is shining, the weather is just right, and there's nothing on the day planner you know you've got to take advantage. For spontaneous day hikes of any length, grab the Merrell Siren Edge Q2 Hiking Shoe. It all starts with comfort and the Q2 midsole, engineered to give you a natural alignment as you move, so you can tackle endless hills and hard miles with a more effective stride and guaranteed comfort. When you need to scramble over rocky inclines, the M Select Grip outsole gives you plenty of traction so you can keep moving. A molded nylon arch shank and a contoured insole provide added support when quick walks turn into day-long outings. M Select Fresh anti-odor treatment ensures that your shoes stay smelling fresh hike after hike.
- Comfortable and supportive shoe for quick hikes and day-long treks
- Q Form 2 midsole provides maximum comfort and a natural alignment
- Durable rubber outsole offers plenty of traction on rugged trails
- Anti-odor technology keeps your shoes fresh after grueling hikes
- Arch shank and contoured insole give added support for long miles
- Item #MER00KC
- Q & A
Wonderful hiking/walking shoe
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I purchased these as a gift for my mom and she absolutely loves them. She has been using Merrell shoes for years and was saddened to see that her favorite style was discontinued. I searched high and low and found that this shoe really hit all of her must have's. It was light weight, comfortable, well designed, durable, did not have crazy colors, and didn't look like a traditional hiking shoe. She has been using these ever since her birthday and they have been perfect for each of her walks, hikes, and adventures.