Phaserbound 2 Tall Waterproof Backpacking Boot
The durable leather Phaserbound 2 Tall Waterproof Backpacking Boot from Merrell is designed to protect and support your feet when you're on long hikes with a heavy pack. Its full grain leather and mesh uppers feature a protective rubber toe cap to guard your feet against sticks and rocks on the trail while an M Select FRESH treatment keeps your feet fresh on your long treks. Additionally, a bellows tongue helps to keep debris out and the mesh lining ensures breathability. For stability, the Phaserbound 2 features an external heel counter, heel stability arm, and Merrell Air Cushion Viz in the heel. This Air Cushion technology absorbs shock, cradles your heel, and enhances stability when you're carrying a heavy load. Finally, Vibram MegaGrip soles with 5mm lugs ensure reliable traction across the wide variety of terrain you're bound to encounter on your backpacking trip.
- Durable backpacking boot designed for long hikes with a heavy pack
- Breathable full grain leather and mesh uppers keep feet protected
- M Select DRY membrane seals out water and allows moisture to escape
- M Select FRESH treatment helps to reduce shoe odor on long treks
- Molded external heel counter and heel stability arm offer security
- Compression molded EVA midsole delivers comfort and stability
- Merrell Air Cushion Viz in heel absorbs sock and adds stability
- Vibram MegaGrip soles ensure reliable traction on varied terrain
- Item #MER00LE
What do you think about this product?