Move quickly in the mountains.
Inspired by athletes and made for you, the Merrell Women's MQM Flex Mid Waterproof Boot is designed to hike with you up, over, and down mountainous terrain at a fast pace and in reliable protection and comfort. The M Select Dry membrane fortifies this shoe against rain, puddles, and creek crossing while still allowing sweaty moisture to escape, and the TPU and mesh upper keeps up the wear and tear you're sure to put it through.
Stabilizing your foot over rock-strewn trails and scree fields, a Hyperlock TPU film heel counter and Air Cushion in the heel absorb impact and help prevent awkward steps, while the FLEXconnect dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole keeps you agile as you spring from log to boulder to root, vying for that new personal best. Tailored to fast-moving hikers, an M Select GRIP outsole gives the MQM Flex durable traction that grips when and where you need it.
- Tough, comfy hiking boot for moving quickly in the mountains
- Waterproof, breathable membrane shields against moisture
- TPU upper and heel counter stabilize your stride
- Mesh lining adds breathability on sweaty days
- FLEXconnect ensures you stay agile and well-supported
- TrailProtect pad and heel cushion defend against harsh terrain
- Grippy rubber outsole provides durable traction on varied ground
- Item #MER00IB
M Select Dry membrane
removable EVA, TrailProtect pad,
FLEXconnect dual-directional flex-groove EVA, Air Cushion in heel
M Select GRIP (3.5mm lug depth)