sale $104.96 $139.9525% Off
A boot that flexes.
Just like most hiking boots, the Merrell Men's MQM Flex Mid Waterproof Boot offers the protection that rough trails demand. Unlike most hiking boots, this one was made with flexibility in mind to encourage faster, more agile trekking. It boasts all the burly features you'd expect out of a hiking boot, like the M Select Dry waterproof, breathable membrane lined underneath the breathable upper, but Merrell's innovative FlexConnect midsole uses dual-directional-flex-grooves to initiate a more flexible heel-to-toe. There's also a shock-absorbing air cushion in the heel and a TrailProtect pad to keep your foot prime on the climb.
- Burly boot designed with flexibility for faster hiking
- M Select Dry membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Mesh upper with HyperLock heel counter for a solid fit
- FlexConnect midsole enhances agility with grooved cushioning
- TrailProtect pad offers additional off-road support
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- M Select Grip sole with 3.5mm lugs assures durable traction
- Item #MER00IA
M Select Dry
FlexConnect, Air Cushion, TrailProtect
M Select Grip
- Q & A
Great all around boot
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 220lbs
These boots impressed them from the first time they put them on with how lightweight they were! They were also quite sturdy as they were used around camp, on a few hikes, and one backpacking trip.