Hybrid design for varied use.
- Shoes for fast-paced hikes and easy trail runs
- Waterproof Gore-Tex membrane seals out rain and mud
- FlexConnect midsole flexes with your foot
- M Select Grip outsole provides traction on the trail
- TrailProtect pad for reduced contusions
- InvisibleFit construction for a bonded feel
- Hyperlock heel counter stabilizes your foot
- Item #MER00ID
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I took these on a volunteer trip to Indian creek recently! We were digging post holes and setting fencing all day and these were an awesome support and pretty comfortable! I really liked them, I used them only a little for hiking to a crag in Moab but not enough to have a super strong opinion one way or the other! Overall good shoe and I liked them a lot! Colors are super bright! I wear a street size 6 and wore a size 5 in these. I wore them with smartwool hiking socks and they fit well!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I used these shoes on a one night backpacking trip in Moab. In October. In the rain. I was a little worried that the Gore-Tex lining would not be high enough up the shoe to keep out all the water, but they did great. Feet stayed dry, and even after the rain ended, the shoes handled the mud well too! Dry the whole time and minimal slipping in the 3 inches of mud we were trekking through at times. I also walk heavy on my heels and even with with extra weight, they held up fine. I wold recommend these to anyone looking for a low profile but functional hiking shoe or hiking/trail running hybrid