It's in the name.
The MQM in the Merrell Men's MQM Flex GTX Shoe stands for Moving Quickly in the Mountains, so it's no surprise that this trail warrior thrives on rocky trails that go up to the top and back down again. Inspired, tested, and approved by professional outdoor athletes, this shoe checks all the boxes when it comes to fast-paced adventures in mountainous terrain.
The Gore-Tex membrane defends your foot against rainy weather, mud puddles, and creek crossings while still helping sweaty moisture escape, and the bonded InvisibleFit construction adds lightweight, breathable protection that fits and feels like an unprotected shoe. The Hyperlock TPU film heel counter and Air Cushion in the heel absorb impact and help prevent awkward steps when navigating unpredictable talus fields, and the FLEXconnect dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole enhances agility and stability as you nimbly hop over ravines, logs, and streams, chasing that new personal best time. The M Select GRIP outsole is tailored to faster hikes and provides durable traction that grips when and where you need it most.
- Durable fast-paced hiking shoe that moves quickly in the mountains
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane prevents saturated feet
- TPU upper and heel counter stabilize your stride
- Mesh lining enhances breathability on warmerdays
- FLEXconnect midsole uses dual-directional flex-grooves for agility
- TrailProtect pad and heel cushion absorbs painful impacts
- Grippy rubber outsole provides durable traction on uncertain trails
- Item #MER00IC
removable EVA, TrailProtect pad,
FLEXconnect dual-directional flex-groove EVA, Air Cushion in heel
M Select GRIP (3.5mm lug depth)