It's in the name.
- Durable fast-paced hiking shoe that moves quickly in the mountains
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane prevents saturated feet
- TPU upper and heel counter stabilize your stride
- Mesh lining enhances breathability on warmerdays
- FLEXconnect midsole uses dual-directional flex-grooves for agility
- TrailProtect pad and heel cushion absorbs painful impacts
- Grippy rubber outsole provides durable traction on uncertain trails
- Item #MER00IC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
These shoes have an interesting dynamic. They are a light shoe so I would take these backpacking without hesitation but I would also take these trail running from how secure my foot is within this shoe. They are extremely comfortable to be into where I don't want to take them off! The toe box is going to be bigger than a usual shoe, I did have to size a half size down (usually a 9.5, got a 9 and it was a solid fit). The flat laces are also a huge plus in my book, they are easy to tie up in confidence they won't untie in mid-walk. The reason of the four stars is the breathability wasn't all that great, but through the winter these would be great. Can't wait for snow!