Select a Size
Select a Color
MQM Ace Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
Charge through growing puddles and muddy trails with confidence in the Merrell MQM Ace Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot. It's got a mid-height design that offers ankle support on rugged terrain, as well as an engineered mesh upper that gives you the right balance of structure and stretch to keep you comfortable all day. When you're hiking under bursting rain clouds your feet will stay dry and happy thanks to the waterproof and breathable M Select Dry membrane, which keeps your feet safe from the storm without causing internal heat build-up. On the outsole you've got a tough and reliable Vibram Megagrip compound that'll give you performance grip regardless of wet or dry trail conditions, while a flexible midsole design delivers the perfect balance between agility and stability when you need to keep your footing adaptable yet secure on rough and rugged trails.
- Comfortable and supportive hiking boot with waterproof protection
- Waterproof and breathable membrane keeps your feet dry on rainy days
- Vibram Megagrip outsole won't slip or slide on slick trail surfaces
- Engineered mesh upper is stretchy yet supportive
- Floating Hypercage lends structure and support without adding weight
- TrailProtect plate protects your feet from sharp rocks and roots
- Flexible midsole offers cushioned support and adaptable movement
- Anti-odor treatment keeps your boots fresh after long days
- Item #MER00LT
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh, TPU, Hypercage
- M Select Dry membrane
- Merrell Kinetic Fit BASE removable insole
- EVA, Merrell Air Cushion, TrailProtect, FlecConnect
- Vibram Megagrip, FlexConnect, 4mm lugs
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 16, 2020
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
When the boots arrived at my door, I pulled them out to try them on, & discovered that the aglet on the outside of the right boot was missing, like the manufacturer completely forgot to put one on. returned them immediately, waiting for a refund.
July 1, 2020
Comfortable but poorly constructed
Wore these boots for about 30 minutes, very comfortable, however, as the boots loosened I went to tighten the laces and the lace hook on the outside of the right boot launched across the yard to never be seen again. Have inspecting the boots and it is very evident that the rivets used to hold the lace hooks on do not have a sufficiently sized head and pulled right thru. Merrell boots are usually great boot these seem to be less than their normal high quality. I would not recommend these to a friend.