Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Backpacking Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Deserts get wet too.
You don't want to deal with wet feet all day when your hike around Arches National Park gets rained on. The Merrell Men's Moab FST Waterproof Hiking Shoe protects your feet from infrequent desert rain and occasional stream crossings, but stays breathable during typical dry-as-a-desert days. Its M Select Dry membrane shields your foot from muddy trails and heavy raindrops, and it stays breathable for summer's hot-and-sunny weather. Underfoot, the Moab features a cushy air pocket in the heel, an odor-resistant M Select Fit.Eco EVA footbed, a supportive arch shank, and Vibram's MegaGrip rubber sole, which lives up to its mega grippy status as you hike up steep sandstone, flat sandy bottoms, and skirt around patches of cryptobiotic crust.
- Waterproof hiking shoe that's still breathable for dry deserts
- M Select Dry membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Ventilated mesh upper with durable leather overlays
- Odor-resistant, contoured M Select Fit.Eco EVA footbed
- Merrell's air cushion in the heel and supportive arch shank
- Vibram MegaGrip rubber sole ensures traction on any terrain
- Item #MER00B8
- Q & A
The best waterproof hiking shoes!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8.5
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 155lbs
I love these part of shoes. They are great for hiking, running, and climbing. Merrell always provide very comfortable and high quality shoes. I love this brand.