For those early morning, pre-work treks.
When temperatures and humidity alike exceed 100, scrounging up the motivation to hike after work can be incredibly difficult. Instead, opt for the pre-work trek and trust your Merrell Men's Moab FST Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot to help you put your best foot forward on dimly-lit trails. The Moab FST Mid boasts the same, dependable construction and performance as its elder sibling, but features a more modern upper and lighter midsole for fast-packing or quick, pre-work jaunts.
More specifically, the Moab has a lightweight mesh, leather, and TPU upper, and its M Select Dry membrane offers waterproof breathable protection against light precipitation and puddles. Additionally, a bellows tongue prevents debris from weaseling its way into your socks and chafing your foot. The middy height assures ankle and torsional support, which is optimal when travelling through slick or poorly-lit terrain. The M Select FIT.ECO EVA footbed features an odor-resistant treatment, so you don't have to worry about foot funk, and the EVA midsole boasts a molded arch support for trek-long comfort. Not to mention, the Vibram MegaGrip outsole uses 5mm lugs for stability and traction.
- A versatile hiking boot for hiking in unpredictable climates
- Breathable mesh, leather, and TPU upper
- M Select Dry membrane offers waterproof breathable protection
- Bellows tongue prevents debris from sneaking into your socks
- EVA foam footbed boasts odor-resistant treatment
- EVA midsole and arch support assures trek-long comfort
- Vibram MegaGrip sole features 5mm lugs for ample traction
- Item #MER00B6