She's a trail-blazer.
In her Merrell Toddler Girls' Moab FST A/C Waterproof Hiking Shoes, she won't be able to contain herself on the trail. The waterproof design let's her run through mountain streams, play in the mud, and stomp through puddles without soaking her little toes. Cushioning in the footbed, collar, and tongue will keep her feet feeling comfortable and ready to go, so she can explore all day. A hook-and-loop closure with elastic lacing secures the Moabs to her feet so she can have a sure step on trail or off. With M Select Grip on the sole, these hiking shoes will help her stay upright while she's on the move.
- Tiny hiking shoes for your little one's biggest adventures
- Waterproof design keeps her feet dry all day long
- Mesh lining prevents stuffiness and blistering
- Hook-and-loop closure for secure wear and easy on and off
- Cushioned construction keeps feet comfy for hours
- M Select Grip adds traction and grip with each step
- Item #MER00JI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
good shoes for kids. very lightweight for when the hikes start to feel like its taking all day (ya know, 5 min after ya start walking, in 5 year old time) she loved the color and the fact they have drawstring ties not laces. hope they hold up. :)