For days when he's running and playing in the mountains, outfit your little wanderer's feet with the Merrell Toddler Boys' Moab FST Low A/C Waterproof Hiking Shoes. Built with waterproof M Select Dry synthetic construction and a mesh lining, these hiking shoes are perfect for romping around near alpine streams, taking on the muddier path less traveled or even wearing on his field trip to the local tree sanctuary or farm. The cushioned footbed keeps his feet feeling ready to go all day while the padded tongue and collar offer extra comfort after hours on his feet. M Select Grip adds traction to each step so he can frolic through mud and across slick rocks without missing a beat.
- Comfortable hiking shoes for your little one's outdoor adventures
- Waterproof construction keeps his feet dry all day
- Mesh lining prevents stuffiness
- Hook-and-look closure adds secure wear and easy on and off
- M Select Grip sole for traction and grip with every step
- Item #MER00JH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 210lbs
I bought these for my kid for a trip to Zion National Park. We were there for one day and trekked about 10 miles.
These shoes are already fraying and showing great signs of wear. IT WAS ONE DAY!!