Instant comfort and waterproof performance.
Believe it or not, it is possible for there to be rain and snow in the desert. And for potentially soggy trips down to the red rock-laden deserts, make sure you bring along the Merrel Men's Moab FST Leather Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot. The durable PU-coated leather and pig suede upper is fortified with an M Select Dry impermeable membrane to seal out rain, sleet, and snow, while simultaneously allowing sweaty moisture to escape easily for lasting dry comfort.
A breathable mesh lining keeps fresh air flowing to prevent the dreaded swamp-foot, and a bellows tongue does its part to keep debris out and away from your foot. Rocky trails are no match for the M Select FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed, nylon arch shank, and heel air cushion keeping your foot supported and well-cushioned. Whether it's raining or sunny, the Vibram MegaGrip outsole lends you the ideal combination of stickiness and durability for sure traction on any terrain.
- Weather-proof, multi-sport hiking boot for all-conditions
- Rugged leather and pig suede upper adds durability to your day
- Waterproof, breathable membrane blocks water and lets moisture out
- Protective rubber toe cap adds defense against protruding rocks
- EVA footbed with odor-control fights odor buildup
- Molded nylon arch shank bolsters support and stability
- Vibram rubber outsole grips and rips slick, uncertain surfaces
- Item #MER00E4
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 175lbs
Used this boot for most of the year now, through some pretty rough terrain. the waterproofing was excellent in all the creek crossings and using the hose or standing in the creeks to get the mud off, feet stayed dry. The traction was outstanding on slippery rocks in the Driftless Zone, even mud was hardly an issue. They provided all day comfort and protected my feet like a good boot should. The only down side was a lack of venting from the boot, but that's the trade off for an all leather boot. They seem to be wearing well despite the abuse I have put them through. Great boot over all.