Other shoes need not apply.
There's something about the desert's never ending expansiveness and red soil that keeps bringing you back, or maybe it's because you get to wear Merrell Women's Moab FST Hiking Shoe. This lightweight hiking shoe features the same dependable performance as its elder sibling, but with a lighter midsole and more modern upper.
Thanks to its airy upper, the Moab's breathable mesh feels right in the heart of deserts, and the bellow tongue prevents red rocks from sneaking into your sock. The M Select FIT.ECO EVA footbed offers personalized support, and the odor-resistant treatment keeps foot funk from getting the best of your drive back home. Additionally, the Moab FST boasts a molded nylon arch shank for day-long support, and the EVA midsole (combined with an air-filled heel unit) offers impact absorption. Not to mention, the Vibram MegaGrip outsole uses 5mm lugs to ensure ample traction in otherwise chossy situations.
- A lightweight and breathable hiking shoe for trekking short distances
- Air mesh and TPU upper make this shoe ideal for hot climates
- Bellow tongue keeps wayward debris at bay
- EVA foam footbed is fashioned with odor-resistant treatment
- Molded, nylon arch shank assures trek-long support
- Lightweight, EVA midsole and heel unit provide shock attenuation
- Vibram MegaGrip bravely maneuvers slickrock like a pro
- Item #MER00BA