Gain traction on wet trails.
Equip yourself with the Moab FST 2 Mid Waterproof Boot so you can stop avoiding muddy trails, creek crossings, and bad weather hikes. These boots boast an M Select DRY membrane that helps prevent water from seeping into your socks and ruining your day, while still allowing your feet to breath and not get soaked from the inside. Often wet trails means tricky footing, to counter this the Moab FST feature a Vibram MegaGrip outsole with 5mm lugs to ensure that you stay on your feet and don't waste valuable energy doing so.
- A hiking boot that thrives in wet conditions
- M Select Dry membrane helps keeps your feet dry
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole gains traction on all terrain
- Air cushion and eva midsole keep your feet comfortable
- Laces and bellowed tongue keep debris out
- Item #MER00JZ
- Q & A
Merrell & Vibram
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 13
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 185lbs
Anything with Vibram soles is far better than most "stock" materials. Add Vibram to Merrell's and you've got a great fitting hiking combo. Moab's are a great mid-boot for desert hiking, not too hot and plenty of support on rough surfaces.