Take your arches to Arches.
Moab, Utah is the home of Arches National Park, so what better shoe to fit your arches in while you explore the desert than Merrell's Moab FST 2 Hiking Shoe? With plenty of grip and comfort, these shoes are perfect for athletic hiking through narrow canyons and over sandy rock. Their leather and mesh upper offers breathability for desert heat, while a bellows tongue keeps out sand and other trail debris. When you need to scramble for a view of stunning natural arches or navigate slick canyon riverbeds you've got Vibram MegaGrip to provide high-performance traction on both wet and dry surfaces. These shoes have a molded nylon arch shank for support over long miles on the trail, and added cushioning in the heel to absorb shock and help maintain proper alignment as you move. When your miles start to add up, M Select Fresh anti-odor technology keeps these shoes smelling fresh and new.
- A comfortable and athletic hiking shoe with grippy performance
- Vibram MegaGrips tenaciously grips wet and dry surfaces
- Heel cushioning absorbs shock and adds stability for smooth stride
- Breathable mesh upper helps prevent overheating on hot days
- Bellows tongue keeps out small rocks and other trail debris
- Molded nylon arch shank provides added support for long miles
- Item #MER00K4
- Q & A
Lovin my Merrels
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I love these shoes they are very comfortable to work in.