Hiking comfort in any wilderness.
Trek comfortably across the rugged desert landscapes of the Southwest and the wet, misty forests of the PNW in the Merrell Men's Moab 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe. It combines a light, breathable design with waterproof performance to help you conquer day hikes in any conditions.
M Select DRY keeps your foot dry through steady rain and damp vegetation, while still allowing moisture to escape so your shoe doesn't turn into a sweat lodge in hot temps. A molded nylon shank provides support and reduce fatigue when hiking over rough terrain with a fully loaded daypack, and the air heel cushion and EVA midsole offer lightweight shock absorption for a smooth ride.
- Versatile and comfortable shoe for enjoying day hikes
- M Select DRY membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Mesh lining enhances breathability for cool comfort
- M Select FIT.ECO+ footbed for zonal heel and arch support
- Molded nylon shank for lightweight support and stability
- Air heel cushion absorbs shock
- EVA midsole for cushioning and stability
- Vibram TC5+ sole for grip on any terrain
- Item #MER00EF
- Q & A
Do it all
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 145lbs
My dad uses these as an everyday, do-it-all, shoe. They've held up to daily work abuse, weekend hikes, and everything in between. Finally after two years he asked for some new ones as the sole has started to slightly separate. He raves about the comfort, which is high praise, as he'd had surgery in the past that makes his foot more prone to numbness.