3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoe
When it's going to be a weekend spent squeezing through slot canyons, scrambling over hoodoos, and hiking through red rock landscapes, make sure we have the Merrell Men's Moab 2 Vent Hiking Shoe on our feet to get the most out of our trip. A combination of durable leathers and mesh make up this shoe's upper for long-lasting, breathable comfort on days where the temp heads towards triple digits, while the closed-cell foam tongue does its part to keep moisture and debris out while kicking through sandy, dried out creek beds. The contoured Merrell M Select FIT.ECO+ footbed boasts added zonal arch and heel support to meet the ever-changing desert terrain, and a reliably grippy Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole provides the traction necessary to step firmly on steep, slick rock surfaces.
- Highly breathable, comfortable hiking shoe ready for desert temps
- Suede and mesh upper blends durability with breathability
- Mesh lining further enhances cool air flow
- Contoured EVA footbed with zonal arch and heel support fights fatigue
- Nylon arch shank provides a stable ride
- Vibram rubber outsole grips slick, smooth rock surfaces
- Item #MER00EH
- Upper Material
- suede leather, mesh
- M select FIT.ECO, nylon arch shank, air heel cushion
- Vibram TC5+
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 15oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 20 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.