Ready for Fun.
From limitless blue skies to afternoon cloudbursts, your backpacking trips usually involve trekking through all kinds of weather. Be prepared for anything with the Merrell Women's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots. Crafted with a breathable mesh uppers overlaid with performance suede, these boots offer ventilation to keep your feet comfortable on hot, dusty trails. A waterproof membrane seals out water when you're trekking through wet conditions. The mid height and cushioning midsoles assure support and comfort whether you're on a technical day hike or enjoying a multi-day journey, while the Vibram soles ensure traction as you navigate variable terrain.
- Versatile hiking boot for comfort in wet and dry conditions
- M Select Dry membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Ventilated upper with performance suede overlays
- Contoured footbed with added arch and heel support
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Cushioning midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram TC5+ sole ensures traction in variable conditions
- Lace closure for a secure fit
- Item #MER00EA