Ready for Fun.
From limitless blue skies to afternoon cloudbursts, your backpacking trips usually involve trekking through all kinds of weather. Be prepared for anything with the Merrell Women's Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots. Crafted with a breathable mesh uppers overlaid with performance suede, these boots offer ventilation to keep your feet comfortable on hot, dusty trails. A waterproof membrane seals out water when you're trekking through wet conditions. The mid height and cushioning midsoles assure support and comfort whether you're on a technical day hike or enjoying a multi-day journey, while the Vibram soles ensure traction as you navigate variable terrain.
- Versatile hiking boot for comfort in wet and dry conditions
- M Select Dry membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- Ventilated upper with performance suede overlays
- Contoured footbed with added arch and heel support
- Air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Cushioning midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram TC5+ sole ensures traction in variable conditions
- Lace closure for a secure fit
- Item #MER00EA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Really good quality, nice color, and seems like they would hold up well hiking in all weather. I will have to return these unfortunately since they are a bit too small, and my toes are at the top of the shoe. I am normally always a 10 in all shoe sizes but will need to return for a size 10.5.
My Go To
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are my third pair of Moab's & I am never going back! The Merrell's fit my feet like a glove and only get better as they are worn in. I love the arch support and ankle support they provide on the trail. These are my first pair of waterproof Moab's & while they seem slightly less breathable, they have been great in water. Would definitely recommend for anyone who loves hiking!
Finally my old Merrillâs wore out, these have been a great replacement. Love the comfort and style.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9
I got these for a friend and this is her feedback: "For my first pair of hiking boots, I was recommended to check out Merrell. I wanted something that didn't feel like I was wearing bulky, heavy hiking shoes and the Women's Merrell Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots were the perfect fit. The boots fit very snug which initially attracted me to them and after just a quick walk in them, I was pleasantly surprised at how light and comfortable they were. Definitely recommend!"