Mother of all boots.
- Merrell's mother-of-all boot for backpacking in any environment
- Gore-Tex is exceptionally breathability and outstandingly waterproof
- M Select Fit.Eco+ footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Additional arch shank and heel air cushion for long-lasting comfort
- Vibram TC5+ sole with 5mm lug depth for reliable traction
- Item #MER00E8
- Q & A
Perfect for fussy feet
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The boots were comfortable the first time I wore them. I had no sore toes after hiking many miles. The foot bed is very supportive. The boots were true to size. I recommend these boots for fussy feet.
The best general hiking boot.
I tend to only buy Merrell hiking boots because the shape of their boots fits my foot perfectly. I have a regular/ flat-ish foot with a slightly wider than average toe box. I have the Moab low tops for summer hiking, but needed something with a little more support and some GoreTex to keep my feet dry. These will be perfect. They were extremely comfortable right out of the box and I can't wait to use these after the snow melts a bit in the desert. In the meantime, I'll be wearing my Merrell Capra Glacial Ice+ Mid Waterproof Boots which are fleece lined and warm for the winter.