Mother of all boots.
You'd think "Moab" in the Merrell Women's Moab 2 Mid GTX Hiking Boot stood for Utah's getaway destination for all things outdoorsy and fun, but that doesn't make much sense since this boot's ruggedly reliable waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex is ideal in wet environments, not the desert. Moab actually stands for "mother of all boots," because it's actually ideal for both the desert and the rain forest. To top it off, or bottom off, Merrell equipped the boot with a Vibram TC5+ sole and plenty of supportive features to keep you on your feet whether you're tackling long trails, carrying heavy backpacks, or both.
- Merrell's mother-of-all boot for backpacking in any environment
- Gore-Tex is exceptionally breathability and outstandingly waterproof
- M Select Fit.Eco+ footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Additional arch shank and heel air cushion for long-lasting comfort
- Vibram TC5+ sole with 5mm lug depth for reliable traction
- Item #MER00E8
M Select Fit.Eco+ (blended EVA)
nylon arch shank, heel air cushion, EVA