Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Moab 2 Mid GTX Hiking Boot
From miles of exposed, sun-baked trail to narrow, wet canyons, desert backpacking trips are matters of extremes. Be prepared for anything with the Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid GTX Hiking Boots. Crafted with a breathable mesh upper overlaid with synthetic leather, these boots keep your feet comfortable on hot, sunny trails. When you drop down into the canyon, the Gore-Tex membrane blocks water as you crisscross the stream and enjoy the natural beauty of the place. The mid height and cushioning underfoot assures support and comfort all trek long, while the Vibram sole ensures traction as you navigate loose sand and slick rock.
- Be prepared for the extremes of desert trekking with this hiking boot
- Gore-Tex membrane offers exceptional breathability and waterproof performance
- Ventilated upper with synthetic leather overlays
- Contoured EVA footbed with added zonal arch and heel support
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- Vibram TC5+ sole with 5mm logs ensures traction
- Item #MER00E7
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.