Come home with stories, and dry feet.
Rule of thumb on many a hiking trip calls for a spare pair of socks. While that's never a bad idea, if you take Merrell's Women's Moab 2 GTX Hiking Shoe for a tundra stroll, you're probably ending the day with those spares tucked away dry and unused. Hiking in the arctic can offer treacherous footing, but these shoes are so lightweight and stable, you'll leap from spongy moss to tussock grass without a care in the world. Vibram soles grip exposed rocks when you hustle up glacial till to escape a moose and out-of-the-box comfort will ensure no blisters result from all this scrambling. Hugging your feet in the breathable waterproof glory of Gore-Tex, you'll be crawling into your sleeping bag at the end of the day without having to change socks.
- Performance hiking shoe for traveling in wet conditions
- Gore-Tex offers breathable waterproof protection for dry feet
- Durable sole for grippy footing on uneven surfaces
- Comfortable footbed lets you go farther, longer
- Faux leather and mesh keeps those dry toes breathing easy
- Lace closure gives your foot a precise fit
- Anti-odor treatment keeps the stink down to a minimum
- Item #MER00EE
- Q & A
Followup pair to a previous Merrell
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The fit is great. We've tried other brands, but keep coming back to the Merrell Moab.