Moab 2 Earth Day Hiking Shoe
There's no better way to spend Earth Day than exploring your local trails, and there's no better shoe to do it in than the Merrell Moab 2 Earth Day Hiking Shoe. Made with an eco-friendly construction that embodies the spirit of Earth Day, this low-profile shoe has all the durability and performance you need in a reliable hiking shoe. The full-grain leather upper is durable enough to handle rugged terrain and technical trails, and stylish enough to rock around town thanks to the colorful lace accents and subtle Earth-detailing on the tongue. A Vibram EcoDura outsole, made with recycled materials, offers top-quality trail traction for steep summit pushes, and the soft midsole cushioning ensures that you'll have plenty of comfort as you take in the view of all the natural splendor around you.
- Stylish and comfortable hiking shoe with an eco-friendly design
- Recycled Vibram outsole provides steady grip on challenging terrain
- Leather upper utilizes repurposed nylon for added durability
- Comfortable cushioning absorbs shock and offers a soft foot platform
- Midsole shank delivers all-day support and stability on the trail
- Protective rubber toe cap guards the forefoot against rocky terrain
- Anti-odor technology fights the funk after long day hikes
- Earth patch at tongue and colorful details give you unique style
- Item #MER00LL
- Q & A
So far so good
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10.5
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
I bought these as a replacement for my Keens which kept falling apart in less than a year. These Merrels were comfortable right out of the box and they look great. I will update this review after I've got several hundred miles on the shoes and let you know how they hold up.