There's no mocking the moc.
Ideal footwear to slip into at the lodge after a long day of skiing, the Merrel Women's Jungle Moc Arctic Grip Shoe delivers cozy, toasty comfort and a reliably traction on icy grounds. The waterproof pig suede upper keeps your foot dry when light snow starts to dance around, and the plush Conductor fleece lining wraps your foot in fiery warmth. A Merrell M Select FIT.ECO contoured footbed keeps your foot cushioned and supported over varied terrain and long days on your feet alike. Not to mention, the footbed features an organic odor control for lasting freshness. A molded arch shank and air cushion in the heel provides stability and shock attenuation, while the Vibram Arctic Grip outsole delivers unrivaled traction over wet ice and snowy conditions—all winter long.
- Winter-proof moccasin for low-maintenance, cold-weather comfort
- Pig suede leather upper is waterproof for protection from wet snow
- Fleece lining adds warmth on chilly days
- Blended EVA footbed with odor control offers comfort
- Molded nylon arch shank boosts stability and support
- Vibram rubber outsole easily grips slick, icy surfaces
- Item #MER00CP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My first pair of these took several wearings to break in the tops (front, where the foot meets the leg), but apart from that I loved them immediately. With pants they look as if they might be stylish boots, and they're comfortable and sturdy and warm.. So I bought second pair to keep at our vacation house. Those took no effort at all to break in. They look good and feel great -- what more could I want? Can't wait for it to get seriously cold and snowy here so I can test out the super-non-skid soles.