Low-maintenance winter comfort.
Ideal for slipping into at the lodge after a long day on the slopes, the Merrel Jungle Moc Ice+ Shoe delivers toasty comfort and reliable traction on slippery, icy surfaces. The waterproof pig suede upper keeps your foot dry when light snow starts to dance around, and the plush Conductor fleece lining wraps your foot in cozy warmth. A Merrell M Select FIT.ECO contoured footbed keeps your foot cushioned and supported over varied terrain and long days on your feet alike. Not to mention, this footbed features an organic odor control for lasting freshness. A molded arch shank and air cushion in the heel provides stability and shock attenuation, while the Vibram Arctic Grip outsole delivers unrivaled traction over wet ice and snowy conditions all winter long.
- Slip-on shoe for warmth, grip around town in cold, icy conditions
- Pig suede leather uppers offer waterproof protection in snow
- Conductor fleece lining adds warmth on frigid days out and about
- Contoured footbed supports foot through long days of standing
- Organic odor control in footbed keeps shoe fresh through many wears
- Vibram Arctic Grip provides unparalleled traction on icy surfaces
- 3mm lugs aid in impressive traction to navigate slippery sidewalks
- Item #MER00KX