Rock the moc.
Arguably, the Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Arctic Grip Shoe is the perfect footwear to slip into at the lodge after a long day on the slopes. This shoe provides cozy, toasty comfort and features a reliable grippy tread for icy grounds.
More specifically, the waterproof suede upper helps keep your foot dry when light snow is falling, and the plush Conductor fleece lining wraps your foot in fiery warmth when temps are below freezing. A Merrell M Select FIT.ECO contoured footbed keeps your foot cushioned and supported over uneven terrain, and it also features organic odor control for long-term freshness. Additionally, a molded arch shank and air cushion in the heel provides stability and impact absorption, while the Vibram Arctic Grip outsole delivers unrivaled traction over wet ice and snowy conditions all winter long.
- Low-maintenance, slip-on moccasin for cool weather comfort
- Waterproof pig suede protects against snow and moisture
- Fleece lining adds warmth on chilly days
- Blended EVA footbed with odor control offers comfort with no stink
- Molded nylon arch shank boosts stability and support
- Vibram rubber outsole easily grips slick, icy surfaces
- Item #MER00CO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I can’t find difference between this shoes and the same ones without arctic grip outsole. The vibram site informs us about white stick on outsole that getting blue when it activate wet ice grip features. But the merrell white stick seems even can’t become blue at all.
I find this outsole the same as usual merrel outsoles but with some cosmetic decorations :(
The shoes are still great but for bigger price
Great gift for Dad!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Bought these for my dad, he's always working outside and needed a good sole on some warm, waterproof shoes that are easy on and easy off. This is like his third pair of these from Merrell over the years because their puppy's keep getting to them, which is the only demise to these shoes or he would probably still be using the first pair! Very durable, warm and waterproof. He loves them!