Step into winter.
Take warmth and walking comfort to the next level with the Merrell Women's Encore Ice Shoe. From avoiding the frigid treachery of your tiled bathroom floor to braving the trek down your driveway to grab the paper, this cozy slide features a suede upper, faux fur lining, and fleece footbed for relentlessly plush, warm comfort in the dead of winter. The QForm Comfort midsole and air cushion in the heel provide you with support through each and every step, while the sticky rubber outsole grips slick, icy surfaces when you decide to venture outside.
- Warm, comfortable slide shoe for running errands or relaxing
- Suede upper delivers comfort and durability
- Faux fur lined fleece footbed offers exceptional coziness
- Dual-density midsole provides women-specific cushioning
- Grippy rubber outsole adds traction on slick surfaces
- Item #MER00L3
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Got these for my mom, here's what she has to say!
"I have been wanting a slide in winter clog, warm to the feet, sole meant for ice for a long time. Just for those quick jaunts outside - grab the mail, let out the dog, get the dog back in - without having to sit and lace up."
Mom Loves Them
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My Mom loves these things. She had her last pair for EVER and they were finally wearing out, so I got her a fresh pair and she was ecstatic. I believe what she likes is that they are comfortable (first and foremost), and relatively versatile so that she can wear them around to many places throughout her day. Given how much use she got out of her last pair, I had no problem paying the price for them I'd say they are a great value.
From what I gather she wears these in her usual size so sounds like they are true to size.