Select Style & Size
Choprock Water Shoe
- Water shoe made for days spent on trails around water
- Water-friendly webbing upper with mesh paneling for ventilation
- Hyperlock molded heel counter reduces the chances for blisters
- Hydramorph midsole with water channels and drainage ports
- Kinetic Fit removable footbed adds water-friendly cush
- Vibram Megagrip rubber sole gives traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Item #MER00LX
- Upper Material
- synthetic, mesh, webbing, rubber, TPU
- Kinetic Fit (removable EVA)
- compression-molded EVA, Hydramorph
- Vibram Megagrip
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, hiking, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 25, 2020
Order never arrived
Ordered these shoes along with shoes for my gf and fishing pants,the order never arrived and when I spoke to someone about it I was basically told “ups said it was delivered,it’s out of our hands.” Very unprofessional,will never do business with this company again.
July 8, 2019
Comfortable; Good in the Water
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 165 lbs
I bought these to replace a pair of Merrell water shoes that I've had for 12+ years. Overall, very happy. My primary use is wet wading in rocky trout streams. The shoes are very comfortable - great fit and no "hard points" (e.g. seams) inside that rub my bare feet (a problem in the past for me). I wear them with and without socks comfortably. They drain water readily and with removable insoles, rinsing sand and gravel out is a snap (my old ones didn't do this). I do not care for the standard laces on water shoes - hard to slip-on/off without untying and they can catch on sticks, etc underwater. I put Lock Laces on these right away. More functional for me. As far as grippiness goes, while I haven't fallen, I don't feel 100% comfortable on slick rocks. These seem to - perhaps - be a bit less grippy than my old ones, but that's totally unscientific. This is not giving me pause to use them or recommend them, but explains why I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5.