For a grip that mimics nature.
Embrace your inner lizard as you prowl the myriad of desert vistas that Utah has to offer. Take the tricky routes through canyons and hoodoos and the Men's Merrell Chameleon 7 Stretch will help you role-play a reptilian lifestyle. Lightweight with super-grippy lugs, you'll have free reign to caper about on the Moenkopi cliffs or sloping Navajo Sandstone. A breathable mesh lining will keep your feet cool and comfortable as you soak up the sun, a protective rubber toe cap keeps your toes pain-free as you canyoneer, and the Kinetic Fit footbed wards of the aches and pains of an all-day adventure.
Designed to mimic the adaptability of a chameleon, as it in turn mimics its surroundings, Merrell set out to design a hiking boot that offers stability without excess weight. It placed the Vibram TC5+ lugs only where needed, for a 25% reduction in weight. The lugs are combined with the Lightweight FlexPlate, inspired by Merrell's running shoe line, providing torsional rigidity for feather-light performance. The slip-on nature of the 7 Stretch makes it easy to grab and go, slipping it on when you step out the front door or crawl out the vestibule of your tent.
- Lightweight hiking shoe for red rock adventures under the sun
- Nubuck leather and mesh uppers provide durability that breaths
- Vibram lugs provides durable grip on slick rock and loose gravel
- FlexPlate technology in outsole balances stability with flexibility
- Merrell Air Cushion in heel absorbs shock for comfortable hiking
- Stretch collar and elastic lace lock provide a quick, secure fit
- Item #MER00I7