For a grip that mimics nature.
Embrace your inner lizard as you prowl the myriad of desert vistas that Utah has to offer by doing so laced up in the Merrel Men's Chameleon 7 Stretch. Take the tricky routes through canyons and hoodoos and these shoes will help you role-play a reptilian lifestyle. A breathable mesh lining keeps your feet cool and comfortable as you soak up the sun, while the protective rubber toe cap keeps your toes pain-free for canyoneering. Plus, the Kinetic Fit footbed wards of the aches and pains of an all-day adventure.
Taking cues from the chameleon's ability to adapt, Merrell set out to design a hiking boot that offers stability without excess weight. It placed the Vibram TC5+ lugs only where needed, for a 25% reduction in weight. The lugs are combined with the Lightweight FlexPlate, inspired by Merrell's running shoe line, providing torsional rigidity for feather-light performance. The slip-on nature of the 7 Stretch makes it easy to grab and go, slipping it on when you step out the front door or crawl out the vestibule of your tent.
- Lightweight hiking shoe for red rock adventures
- Nubuck leather and mesh uppers are durable and breathable
- Vibram lugs offer grip on slick rock and loose gravel
- FlexPlate tech in outsole blends stability with flexibility
- Merrell Air Cushion in heel absorbs shock for comfortable hiking
- Stretch collar and elastic lace lock provide a quick, secure fit
- Item #MER00I7