Get a grip on mother nature.
Imagine a world where you are one with nature. Now pretend for a moment that you have the surface-gripping adaptability of a chameleon. Hike some quiet woods in the Women's Merrell Chameleon 7 Mid Waterproof and as you wend through creek and pond you won't have to worry about slipping on mossy rocks, won't have to worry about wet socks or clammy feet. Thanks to the M Select Dry membrane and rugged sole, you can hike through river or bog without a care, and keep your mind focused on mediating with nature.
Blending stability with lightweight construction, Merrell places Vibram TC5+ only where truly needed, freeing up the rest of the sole to benefit from a FlexPlate that offers torsional rigidity. A breathable mesh lining keeps air circulating away from your feet, and metal hook and lacing eyelets provide a secure fit for crossing puddles and fording streams. A contoured footbed and molded TPU heel provide all day comfort and stability, giving you the peace of mind to connect with your wild side.
- Lightweight hiking boot for day trips or backpacking expeditions
- Waterproof membrane keeps those spare socks dry for a true emergency
- Leather upper is durable and provides an individualized fit
- Hybrid sole combines torsional flex with trail-gripping lugs
- Lace closure with hook and eyelets offer secure fit and support
- Item #MER00I6