Chameleon 7 Hiking Shoe
The ultra-lightweight Chameleon 7 Hiking Shoe from Merrell provides you with on-trail stability inspired by its namesake. A contoured Kinetic Fit Base footbed is flexible and supportive while a TPU heel counter enhances stability for uneven traverses. As you trek through the miles, the EVA midsole cushions each step while Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability to keep you comfortable and confident on the trail.
Aside from stability, the Chameleon offers additional features to keep your feet comfortable and protected on the trail. For starters, its ventilated and durable uppers withstand the rigors of miles on the trail while keeping your feet cool and comfortable in warm summer temperatures. A protective rubber toe cap guards against debris you're bound to encounter as you hike and Vibram soles with 3mm lugs provide you with confident traction across the changing landscape.
- Ventilated hiking shoe with stability and protection for the trail
- Durable nubuck and suede uppers have mesh inserts for breathability
- Contoured Kinetic Fit Base footbed delivers flexible support
- EVA midsole with Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and cushions
- TPU heel counter enhances stability for confidence on uneven trail
- Lightweight FlexPlate tech offers torsional rigidity as you hike
- Vibram TC5+ soles provide reliable traction across varying terrain
- Traditional lace closure delivers a comfortable and precise fit
- Item #MER00JX
- Q & A
Is this waterproof?