Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Hiking & Backpacking Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Wet rock, dry sandstone, something in between..... the Merrell Men's Chameleon 7 Waterproof Hiking Shoe blends into whatever environment like the reptile it was named after. Its M Select Dry membrane provides reliable waterproofing in wet weather, and stays breathable to keep your foot comfy in drier climates. Merrrell also included a removable Kinetic Fit footbed and a FlexPlate midsole to provide a surprising amount of stability and support for such a low-profile hiking shoe.
- Adaptable hiking shoe for hot temps, wet weather, or anything between
- M Select Dry membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Durable leather upper with mesh lining for ventilated comfort
- Removable Kinetic Fit footbed amplifies flexible support
- FlexPlate midsole with EVA and heel Air Cushion for stable comfort
- Vibram rubber sole with large lugs for reliable traction
- Item #MER00I8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
These shoes are really comfortable. I bought the black ones to wear at work. Unfortunately they don't look good with the shorts I wear after work,so I'm getting a brown pair so that I can wear them all the time.