Snowy adventures are calling.
- Winter hiking boots for adventures
- Vibram Arctic Grip provides traction on trails
- Waterproof M Select Dry seals out slush
- M Select Warm insulation keeps your toes toasty
- Merrell air cushion and Fit.Eco footbed reduce fatigue
- Coated leather upper is robust and flexible
- Item #MER00G6
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought these boots for my girlfriend who is a mail carrier. She absolutely loves them!!! She's been telling me that her feet were toasty warm, even in -10 below temperatures. I can actually a test to that having felt the warmth radiate from her feet after removing the boots. We are both extremely satisfied with the purchase and will continue to buy as well as refer people to you!
Exactly what I needed.
I had been looking for a winter hiking boot for months and finally found these. Right out of the box they were extremely comfortable and you can tell theyâre made well. The toe looks approach shoe-esk which was a little odd, but Iâve found that the rubber on the toe deflects rocks well! Iâve used them on hikes ranging from 3-5 miles in 20 degree weather and only needed thin Nike DriFit running socks, which still gathered sweat. On a snow and ice covered trail the tread held me steady on the same path that my husband was skating on. Sitting still on a winter camping night, two pairs of wool socks still left my toes ice cold, but these boots are made for trekking, not camping.