- Hiking boots for winter trails
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole provides traction
- Waterproof M Select Dry seals out slush
- Midweight M Select Warm insulation traps heat
- Merrell air cushion and Fit.Eco footbed absorb impact
- Coated leather upper is comfortable and durable
- Organic odor control minimizes smells
- Item #MER00G5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
These boots have been used out on hunting trips and casual hikes to weeklong excursions in the frozen tundra. They have exceeded my expectations for a "budget" boot and behave like a premium selection. Supple fleece lining adds extra warmth. I'd size a half up for thick winter socks.