Inspired by Nature.
Despite how trite the concept can be, the Merrell Women's Capra Bolt Air Hiking Shoe touts a design that's directly inspired by the feet of mountain goats. If you flip the shoe upside down to view its sole, you'll notice that the tread mimics a cloven hoof. This design feature not only assures stability, but it also promotes ample traction underfoot, so you're able to hike comfortably and confidently. Meanwhile, the mesh and synthetic upper provides passive ventilation, and the bellowed tongue prevents debris from sneaking into your socks. A M Select FIT.ECO EVA footbed is equipped with a M Select Fresh organic odor control, keeping those post-play funks at bay. Additionally, the EVA midsole offers shock attenuation and energy return, while the Merrell Air cushion in the heel disperses impact for day-long support and comfort.
- Tackle tough terrain with this durable hiking shoe
- Mesh upper touts synthetic overlays for protection
- Bellowed tongue keeps debris at bay
- EVA footbed and midsole attenuate shock
- Grippy outsole has 3.5mm lugs for ample traction
- Item #MER00CX