Casual comfort, trail-savvy grip.
Named after an idyllic town straddling the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Merrell Men's Brevard Lace Shoe combines smooth-wearing sensibilities with the rugged grip of a dedicated trail shoe. As its most impressive feature, the M-Select Grip sole lends aggressive traction for those transitioning between hikes and daily commutes without swapping shoes. Nubuck leather is both smooth-wearing and durable, ensuring longevity throughout seasons of trail use and daily wear alike. And because you'll be pushing up steep switchbacks and commuting to work in warmer weather, the M-Select Fresh lining fends off funky odors, so you're never offending your hiking pals and coworkers.
- Rugged leather shoe for trail-to-town pursuits
- Nubuck leather upper for smooth style and durability
- EVA midsole absorbs shock from rugged terrain
- M-Select Fresh lining prevents odor build-up
- M-Select Grip sole for rugged grip on the trail
- Item #MER00BN
- Q & A
My dad loves them
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
I gifted these to my dad and have heard the following review: The fit is spot on true to size, super light, great support and traction. Highly recommend.