Boulder Range Hiking Shoe
- A retro-inspired hiker for quick hikes on the trail or city
- Leather and mesh upper increase durability and airflow
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris for added comfort
- Kinetic Fit removable footbeds offer all-day comfort and support
- Air Cushion and EVA midsole provide shock-absorption and rebound
- Rubber sole gives reliable traction on any surface
- Item #MERZ2CP
- Upper Material
- leather, synthetic mesh
- synthetic mesh
- Kinetic Fit (removable)
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz (single)
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 15, 2020
Falling apart after 2 hikes..
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I'm very disappointed with the quality of this product. I consider a short hike to be maybe 4-6 miles and after just two of those hikes the seam near the toe of both shoes is coming undone and the tread on the bottom of the left shoe is coming apart. These may be better suited for a dainty stroll on a flat dirt path rather than an actual hike. They look nice, fit right, and are comfortable, but that's about the best I can say of this product.