To the trails, road, and beyond.
For comfortable feet, no matter your activity, grab the Merrell Men's Bare Access Flex Shoes to keep your feet from fatiguing and still sticking with that bare-foot feel. Built with a FlexConnect midsole, these shoes adapt to your steps on uneven terrain to give you stability whether you're circuit training, trail running, or going for a walk in the park. The lightweight design and zero-millimeter drop keeps your feet close to the ground while still offering cushioning and support with its EVA and mesh. The Bare Access's are soled with M Select Grip+ rubber to offer anatomical traction on tough trails and durable grip whether your adventure is wet or dry that day.
- Close-to-the-ground shoes for road, trail or circuit training
- Breathable upper prevents stuffiness and overheating
- Hyperlock heel cup for secure wear on quick descents and turns
- FlexConnect midsole adds agility and stability on uneven ground
- Grip+ rubber adds anatomical traction and durability
- Item #MER00GP