Weather doesn’t care about training plans.
You’ve got a ten-miler planned for the day, but those grey clouds rolling in have another idea. Maybe someday your calendar and the forecast will get along, but until then arm yourself with the Merrell Men’s Bare Access Flex Shield running shoes. Rain and puddles don’t have to send you to the treadmill anymore with an M Select Shield water-resistant membrane fighting to keep water out. With a 0mm heel to toe drop these shoes sport a minimalist design for lightweight performance and a natural foot movement. They also offer improved trail mobility with a stabilizing midsole that provides increased flexibility in the forefoot. A sticky, durable outsole ensures that wet rocks and roots won’t slip you up.
- A water-resistant running shoe for muddy days on the trail
- Water-resistant treatment sheds surface moisture
- Gripping outsole ensures reliable traction on slick surfaces
- Stabilizing midsole offers forefoot flex for smooth trail travel
- 0mm drop gives you a more natural stride
- Item #MER00KF