Winter Doesn't Stand A Chance.
It's been a record-breaking winter and your old snow boots just aren't going to cut it for a week up at the cabin. So, it's a good thing you've got the Merrell Women's Aurora Tall Ice Plus Waterproof Winter Boot. Built with a tall, durable leather upper and backed by a waterproof construction, these boots keep your feet dry as you're digging out the front porch. And when it's time to snowshoe along wooded trails, the lightweight M Select Warm insulation traps heat to protect your toes from winter's chill. Merrell finished this boot off with a Vibram Arctic Grip outsole to provide unrelenting traction in cold, icy conditions.
- A tough winter boot for working or playing outside
- Durable leather upper with a TPU waterproof shell
- Conductor fleece lining for added warmth
- M Select Warm insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Single density removable footbed for your convenience
- Molded nylon arch shank with air cushion in the heel
- Vibram Arctic Grip outsole provides reliable grip
- Item #MER00B1
- Q & A
good zipper bad zipper
I like these on a lot of levels including the ease of getting them on and off, however the interior facing part of the zipper hit right on my ankle bone. After wearing them around the house for an hour it was pretty clear these weren't for me. Would have kept them otherwise. Also wished they can with an approx temperature rating.
What is the weight of these boots?