City style with country functionality.
Who says that casual boots can't be both stylish and highly functional? Merrell bucked the status quo when they came up with the Women's Ashland Vee Mid Waterproof Boot and the result is chic, weatherproof footwear that handles cold, soaking city streets with grace and style. The full-grain leather and suede upper is fortified with an M Select Dry membrane for waterproof protection and breathable performance, which keeps sogginess out and dry comfort in. A breathable mesh lining further enhances ventilation, while the M Select Fresh treatment reduce funky odors that come along with hard traveling. A molded nylon arch shank and air cushion in the heel boost stability and overall comfort, and the M select GRIP outsole has durable traction lugs for grip on slick surfaces.
- Waterproof, casual boot built for the city or travel
- Upper features waterproof, breathable membrane
- Mesh boasts odor-resistant mesh to keep your foot fresh
- Molded nylon shank and air cushion in heel boost stability
- Grippy rubber outsole provides traction on variety of surfaces
- Item #MER00C7
- Q & A
Cute and Functional
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs small
I recently got these for a friend, they look slick and could be worn in an office setting while still being functional for wet weather. Ultimately, these were a little to narrow for her, she typically wheres Keen's and I ordered her an 8.5. I would size up if you have narrow feet.