Just because most of your socializing is done on the trail and around the campfire, that doesn't mean you don't get to have a nice pair of leather shoes. Grab the Merrell Annex Recruit Hiking Shoe and class up the campground. With an upper designed from a mix of leather and textile, these shoes have the durability you need for long weekends of hiking. A breathable mesh lining ensures that heat doesn't get trapped as you start to work up a sweat on hot days under the sun, while a brushed rubber heel and toe give you added protection against any unexpected bumps on the trail. Merrell ensured that you'd have a comfortable ride as you trek, with a cushioned midsole giving you a smooth stride and Merrell Air Cushion technology absorbing shock in the heel and maintaining proper alignment. On the outsole you've got the trusted grip of Vibram rubber helping you scramble up steep slopes and slick terrain.
- A durable hiking shoe for miles and miles of trekking
- Leather and textile upper offers durability
- Heel cushioning absorbs shock and promotes good alignment
- Vibram outsole gives you traction on any and all surfaces
- Brushed rubber heel and toe give added protection on gnarly trails
- Breathable mesh lining helps cool your foot when you work up a sweat
- Item #MER00KN
- Q & A
Hurt my heals after long duration
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 8.5
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 130lbs
Needed a couple pairs of shoes, these ones are a little on the bulky side and they’re not the most comfortable to me. Liking the Merrell brand, I also bought the Merrell Burnt Rock Travel Suede Shoes, a more flat less bulky shoe. If I was going to only keep one pair it would be the Burnt Rock ones. Im picky with shoes, usually with the width of the toe box.....these have plenty of room in that area, theres just something about them that hurts my heals. They do have great tread though, just not for me.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Fue un regalo y mi familiar esta muy contento, dice que son unos Zapatos Muy comfortable para usar todos los Dias no ay un excusa para estos zapatos.