Altalight Waterproof Hiking Shoe
The best part about hiking is venturing off the beaten path into the unknown which demands gear you can count on to safely guide you back home when the time comes. Merrell’s Altalight Waterproof Mid Hiking shoe implements Stratafuse exoskeleton technology to provide a lightweight, breathable shoe that is also highly abrasion-resistant in the event of a run-in with rocks or roots.
- Synthetic hiking shoe is lightweight and durable for outings on chunky trails
- DRY BARRIER supplies an impermeable membrane to seal water out
- Rubber outsole provides aggressive lugs for traction on uneven surfaces
- Kinetic footbed conforms to your foot's shape and provides arch support
- EVA midsole is stiff for support yet cushions impacts while descending
- Item #MERZ29O
- Upper Material
- nylon ripstop
- DRY BARRIER membrane
- Kinetic Fit insole
- Quantum Grip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 12, 2020
Light weight and durable
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 155 lbs
These are great for day hikes - light weight and like the color.