sale from $90.97 $139.9535% Off
Rain or shine, you'll fly up and down the trail in record time and with unrivaled comfort with the Merrell Men's All Out Blaze 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe. Full-grain leather and mesh comprise the upper for both breathability and durability, while the waterproof M Select Dry membrane keeps your foot comfortably dry as you splash through puddles, forge small creeks, and brave rainy weather. Then, the contoured FIT.ECO blended EVA footbed, molded nylon shank, and Air Cushion Viz with high rebound EVA foam pod in the heel all work together in perfect harmony to stabilize, cushion, and support your foot as you navigate rocky terrain. M Select FRESH antimicrobial agents throughout, along with organic odor control in the footbed, help keep funky odors at bay after sweltering summer hikes, and the grippy Vibram TC5+ rubber outsole provides traction over slick rocks and muddy trails.
- Comfortable and protective hiking shoe ready for fast-paced days
- Waterproof, breathable membrane saves you from soggy feet
- Full-grain leather and mesh upper keeps the fit comfortable
- Contoured EVA footbed with organic odor control enhances freshness
- Nylon shank and cushioned heel pod add stability and fight fatigue
- Vibram rubber outsole grips loose, wet terrain
- Item #MER00GE
full grain leather, mesh
M Select Dry membrane
M Select Fresh
FIT.ECO blended EVA, Air Cushion Viz heel pod
- Q & A
Good solid shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 12
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 250lbs
The shoe gives good foot support and ventilates well. It's a little stiff but still comfortable and will require a couple of weeks to break in before extended wear.