Out in a blaze of glory.
After years of being confined to a desk in a dimly lit office, you bust out the office door in your Merrell Men's All Out Blaze 2 Mid Waterproof Boots, trading fluorescent lights and a swivel chair for a spruce log perched by the warm glow and circling smoke of a small campfire. With an air of self-satisfaction, you kick your boots up on the fire ring as the All Out Blazes' durable leather upper protects your feet from the heat, and the tongue bellows prevent flecks of ash lofting in the breeze from getting through to your flammable wool socks. Step into the darkness for another pile of dead-and-down logs with the waterproof, breathable membranes protecting your feet from mud, and the protective toe caps shielding your toes (and the leather and mesh uppers) from any stumps you stumble into as you make your way back to the light with a stack of wood.
- Trail-ready boot maintains comfort on the trail and around camp
- Waterproof, breathable insert protects from mud and creek crossings
- Durable leather construction reinforced with protective toe cap
- Tongue bellow keeps hitchhikers and gravel out of boot
- Molded nylon shank adds stability when blazing your own trail
- Vibram rubber sole withstands serious wear from rocks and roots
- Contoured footbed treated with anti-odor finish to combat odor
- Item #MER00GC
full-grain leather, mesh
M Select Dry
M Select Fresh
Fit.Eco blended EVA
compression-molded EVA, nylon shank
Vibram TC5+ (4mm lugs)