sale $77.97 - $129.95
Routine, but not boring.
You hit the trail behind your house most days after work whether the dog wants to come or not. Go out in the Merrell Women's All Out Blaze 2 Hiking Shoe, and enjoy comfort that lasts day after day. This shoe is equipped with an EVA midsole that has an Air Cushion Vis and a foam pod under the heel to reduce the shock from each strike. A Fit.Eco footbed reduces fatigue by absorbing and dispersing the impact, so you can hike longer and be less sore when you get home. A Vibram outsole provides traction whether you're gaining or losing elevation, and the 4.5mm lugs grip muddy, dusty, and slippery trails. A breathable, mesh lining encourages airflow to keep your foot cool without sacrificing the protection of the leather upper, and Merrell added a toe cap to reduce the pain and frustration during a trip or misstep.
- Hiking shoe for after-work jaunts on the trail
- Leather and mesh upper is durable and flexible
- Vibram TC5+ outsole for traction ascending or descending
- Air Cushion Viz and EVA foam pod absorb impact
- EVA midsole and Fit.Eco footbed maximize energy return
- M Select Fresh treatment resists the buildup of odors
- Toe cap protects toes from stubbing
- Item #MER00GH
full-grain leather, mesh