Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Trail Running Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Agility Peak Flex 3 Trail Running Shoe
The Merrell Agility Peak Flex 3 Trail Running Shoe is built for running on rugged trails. It features a durable yet highly breathable mesh jacquard upper that is treated with M Select FRESH to repel unwanted odors to keep your feet fresh through the miles. Its EVA midsole absorbs shock for a smooth ride while FLEXconnect technology delivers stability for agility across technical mountain terrain. An rock plate protects your feet from uneven trails and underfoot debris while the highly durable Vibram MegaGrip soles provide you with durable traction across the changing terrain of your mountainous run.
- Durable running shoe for agility on technical mountain terrain
- 6mm drop caters to your midfoot strike to help enhance your gait
- Breathable uppers withstand the rigors of running on the trails
- M Select FRESH treatment repels unwanted odors for fresh comfort
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- FLEXconnect midsole technology provides stability and agility
- TrailProtect protects your feet from underfoot debris on the trail
- Vibram MegaGrip sole offers durable traction across varying terrain
- Item #MER00M8
- Upper Material
- removable, PU
- EVA, FLEXconnect, TrailProtect
- Vibram MegaGrip
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 31.25 / 25.25mm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
August 9, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 190 lbs
When you first put them on, you might think similar to me. These are average at best. Out of the box the shoe feels hard and stiff. Very different than I imagined being a “running shoe”. Stay patient this review is about to turn positive. Be patient with these shoes. After I put about 4-5 good miles on them the shoe seemed to soften up. They ended up be very comfortable after a 4 mile hike. They are very grippy, great on rocks and roots. Great support. Thus far I’m pretty impressed. Good shoe to consider.