X3 Enduro 27.5in Boost Wheelset
Hand-built in Utah, the enduro-specific but all-mountain loving Mercury X3 Enduro 27.5in Boost Wheelset strikes the sweet spot as a do-it-all wheelset. It's relatively lightweight at 1754 grams, reliably sturdy, and stiff with boost spacing, but without the premium cost of carbon hoops. And a 30-millimeter internal width optimally supports tires from 2.2 up to 2.8 inches in width.
Mercury laser welds the X3 Enduro to ensure a consistent, seamless rim that's well-balanced and without irregularities. The pronounced bead socket and flat rim bed allow you to set up tubeless tires without excessive effort easily. Mercury uses Axis-CL hubs from the X1 line and sealed cartridge bearings for longevity, even in sloppy conditions. 28 Sapim Race double-butted, spokes, and Sapim brass nipples ensure a reliable, durable wheelset without the excessive weight of burlier wheels with 32 spokes. The X3 does not come with tubeless tape or valves, but is tubeless compatible.
- Nimble alloy wheelset for enduro and all-mountain sessions
- Boost spacing for modern sleds and improved stiffness
- Respectably lightweight for easier maneuvering
- Alloy for a performance wheel without the carbon price
- Axis-CL hub trickles over from the X1
- Item #MCW1WUP